Thursday, September 29, 2011

"they don't make baby food this good"


Alyssa thought it was baby food when I first asked her to try this, and that's what I told her. She agreed after trying it. It is in fact one of the most addictive healthy foods I've ever made/ eaten.



So what am I smiling about in the picture? Chocolate-chip cookie dough dip from Chocolate Covered Katie. Most of my friends will vouch for the fact that for all the baking I do, I don't eat very much of the final product. I do however, tend to eat an awful lot of the dough/batter/etc. So when I found this recipe the other day, I knew I had to make it.

I also conveniently had all the ingredients on hand:

Another convenient part of this recipe for the extrodinarily low time commitment. Which was especially good since I was procrastinating when I made it. I honestly just threw everything into my baby the bullet:


In the future I think I'm going to have to do this step in halves.. I had a lot of trouble getting all the chick peas down the the blade and eventually dumped half out, ran it and dumped that into a bowl, and then repeated with the rest. I also ended up substituting the milk with water because the milk was sour (ew). But all in all, it turned out beautifully: 


Stay tuned for a new black bean burger recipe and those pumpkin things I promised!


No comments:

Post a Comment