Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Only the US would have a holiday devoted to eating

...But I am NOT complaining.

In addition to going to home for the longest period since May, I spend a lot of last week/ weekend making and eating some really delicious food. It began on Tuesday with this...



That's right. An inside-out, deep fried pizza, full of broccoli and onions. Courtosy of Kyle's hometown pizza shop. I'm not usually a big deep fried person, but I was in heaven with this. Yes, I did eat the entire thing. And no, I didn't regret one bite.

My family's thanksgiving feast was fabulous as usually. I didn't miss eating turkey at all really, and my Gram's famous stuffing recipe is conveniently vegetarian. By Saturday there were enough leftovers to justify make MORE food. My friend Mike and I whipped up a whole bunch of goodies. 

I'm not going to go through intricate detail since I'm a little strained for time (the number one thing I will not miss about college is finals). But here are some pictures and recipe links, enjoy!








Betty Crocker Smores' Bars (with pumpkin spice marshmallows, peanuts, walnuts, and pecans!)












No comments:

Post a Comment